FORUM 2020 is the public sector’s premiere virtual event featuring cutting-edge speakers and a comprehensive conference program attracting hundreds of attendees from throughout the country. This virtual conference will offer proven and creative solutions to the most relevant issues facing local, state and federal governments.
When: October 6-9, 2020
Where: A Virtual Experience
Become a part of this exciting public sector event discussing innovation and solutions in local government complete with corporate and community participation. Experience the following over our four-day conference:
- Learn about the latest innovations, policies, and plans
- Discuss challenges and work together on implementing solutions
- Get insight and inspiration from keynote speakers and panel discussions
- Collaborate in workshops and hands-on sessions
- Stay on the cutting edge with NFBPA Chats
- Network and make lasting partnerships
- Enjoy culturally enriching experiences
Professional conferences are a way for public sector professionals to collaborate and share information. By learning from one another, you’ll have the greatest chance of influencing others while educating yourself.
COLLABORATE WITH PUBLIC SECTOR THOUGHT LEADERS FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME…REGISTER TODAY!